Nuffnang

Friday, September 24, 2010

Contest: Show me your oldest photo!

This is my entry for Contest: Show me your oldest photo!

Photo: My 7th Birthday celebrated in our house taken in Marikina City. I’m the 2nd from the left.
Date: October 31, 1989

Everytime I look at this photo I can't help myself but to smile because of the happy memory of my childhood. October 31, 1989 when we celebrated my 7th Birthday in our old house in Marikina and I sitted beside my friends on the photo above.

I look so sad in this photo because no balloon left for myself. Hahaha funny isn't it, maybe my feeling is normal for me during that time. But now that I am working I can buy all the balloons that I liked (",). YIPEE.....

Wanna join in this contest? Click HERE for the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment