Nuffnang

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Consolation Prize from Hair In Manila

Last June 18, 2010 I’ve joined in this contest from Hair in Manila.

The question was:



Which rocks more,
SHORT HAIR or LONG HAIR?



My answer was:

1. For me SHORT HAIR rocks more for the following reason:

a. Save time to brush your hair because it’s short , no need for pony tails and etc.
b. Save money, because if you go to a salon for a hair service the rate for short hair is much cheaper than a long hair
c. You can easily style your hair like a rock star by using some hair styling product.
d. And most of all you can see the real beauty of a woman by seeing most of her face

Honestly I really forgot that I’ve joined in this contest. I was trying to search my name in Google when I found my name in their winners list.

I am not the grand prize winner but I am lucky because I’ve chosen to be one of the 8 winners who will get the following:


a. Garnier Pure Pore tightening astringent
b. Garnier Pure Pore unblock foam
c. Garnier Pure Self-heating sauna mask

Thank you Hair in Manila and more power to your website http://hairinmanila.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment